Western Cape Department Office of the Premier Jobs 2023 Apply Now. Notifications of Western Cape Department Office of the Premier Vacancies. Utilize the opportunities Office of the Premier Department Vacancies in Western Cape. Turn on the push notifications for More Upcoming DPSA Government Jobs in South Africa.
We will share an important update on the latest opportunities for Western Cape Department Office of the Premier Vacancies in Western Cape. The newest update of GGP Vacancies Department Office of the Premier 2023 has bought excellent opportunities for all Government job Seekers. Recruiting members are accepting new applications for Chief Network Technologist Jobs in Cape Town and many other postings. Candidates can very easily access them and the latest Jobs in South Africa through this portal.
Connect Us on our Joblisted Facebook Page for New Jobs notifications.
Updates of Western Cape Department Office of the Premier Jobs 2023 | Government Vacancies
Western Cape Department Office of the Premier Careers is looking for Qualified and Experienced Professionals to work in different positions. On this page, candidates will get all the detailed information on the latest Western Cape Department Office of the Premier Vacancies in Western Cape. It will help the candidates to apply and get hired for the Western Cape Department Office of the Premier Jobs. Recent Graduates and experienced candidates are called to Apply for the available WCPremier Vacancies.
Current Opportunity in Western Cape Department Office of the Premier
|Hiring Department:-||Western Cape Department Office of the Premier Vacancies 2023 (WCPremier Vacancies)|
|Hiring JobType:-||Chief Network Technologist Jobs and Various Others|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Cape Town|
|Regions:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng.|
|Salary Est:-||R 425000-524500/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||7 Feb 2023|
|Hiring Position:-||Marketing Manager Jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Cape Town|
|Closing Date:-||5 Feb 2023|
- Up to 5 years’ experience in supply chain / marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree (3 years) / NQF level 7
- Teamwork, sociability, discernment/judgement and analysing and forming opinions
- An appropriate 3-year tertiary qualification (National Diploma/B-Degree or higher qualification) in IT or related; A minimum of 3 years’ experience in network infrastructure management; A valid (Code B or higher) driving license.
How to Apply Online for the Community Safety Department Vacancies in Western Cape?
After matching the requirements, candidates are suggested to follow the instructions below to submit an online Application for the Western Cape DPSA Community Safety Vacancies.
- Scroll Down and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- A new career page with the latest updates on Current Western Cape Department Office of the Premier Vacancies will appear.
- Browse the available Job Vacancies list and select the best one per your qualifications.
- Cross-check the requirements and download the Western Cape Department Office of the Premier Online Job Application Form.
- Now, fill in the form by entering your basic details and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, please submit your application at the official page of the Western Cape Department Office of the Premier Career or send it to their official Email ID.
Western Cape Department Office of the Premier Contact Details, Phone number & address, are shared below.
- Tel: 021 483 4705 – Fax: 021 483 3421
Email: [email protected]
Postal: Private Bag X9043, CAPE TOWN, 8000
Physical: Provincial Legislature Building, 1st Floor, 7 Wale Street, CAPE TOWN