Western Cape Department of Local Government Jobs 2023 Apply Now. Notifications of Western Cape Department of Local Government Vacancies. Utilize the opportunities of Local Government Department Vacancies in Western Cape. Turn on the push notifications for More Upcoming DPSA Government Jobs in South Africa.
We will share an important update on the latest opportunities for Western Cape Department of Local Government Vacancies in Western Cape. The newest update of GGP Vacancies Department of Local Government 2023 has bought excellent opportunities for all Government job Seekers. Recruiting members are accepting new applications for Legal Advisor Jobs in Cape Town and many other postings. Candidates can very easily access them and the latest Jobs in South Africa through this portal.
Connect Us on our Joblisted Facebook Page for New Jobs notifications.
Updates of Western Cape Department of Local Government Jobs 2023 | Government Vacancies
Western Cape Department of Local Government Careers is looking for Qualified and Experienced Professionals to work in different positions. On this page, candidates will get all the detailed information on the latest Western Cape Department of Local Government Vacancies in Western Cape. It will help the candidates to apply and get hired for the Western Cape Department of Local Government Jobs. Recent Graduates and experienced candidates are called to Apply for the available WCDLG Vacancies.
Current Opportunity in Western Cape Department of Local Government
|Hiring Department:-||Western Cape Department of Local Government Vacancies 2023 (WCDLG Vacancies)|
|Hiring JobType:-||Legal Advisor Jobs and Various Others|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Cape Town|
|Regions:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng.|
|Salary Est:-||R 425000-524500/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||8 Feb 2023|
|Hiring Position:-||Office Manager Jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Cape Town|
|Closing Date:-||6 Feb 2023|
- Matric (essential)
- Secretarial or related diploma (preferred)
- The Department of Health is hiring for an Legal Advisor, and the requirement you are looking for is mentioned on the official Recruitment portal. Follow the link shared below for more information.
How to Apply Online for the Local Government Department Vacancies in Western Cape?
After matching the requirements, candidates are suggested to follow the instructions below to submit an online Application for the Western Cape DPSA Local Government Vacancies.
- Scroll Down and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- A new career page with the latest updates on Current Western Cape Department of Local Government Vacancies will appear.
- Browse the available Job Vacancies list and select the best one per your qualifications.
- Cross-check the requirements and download the Western Cape Department of Local Government Online Job Application Form.
- Now, fill in the form by entering your basic details and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, please submit your application at the official page of the Western Cape Department of Local Government Career or send it to their official Email ID.
Western Cape Department Of Local Government Contact Details, Phone number & address, are shared below.
- Tel: 021 483 4049 – Fax: 021 483 4493
E-mail: [email protected]
Physical: 27 Wale Street, Cape Town, 8001
Postal: Private Bag X9076, Cape Town, 8000