Western Cape Department of Community Safety Jobs 2023 Apply Now. Notifications of Western Cape Department of Community Safety Vacancies. Utilize the opportunities of Community Safety Department Vacancies in Western Cape. Turn on the push notifications for More Upcoming DPSA Government Jobs in South Africa.
We will share an important update on the latest opportunities for Western Cape Department of Community Safety Vacancies in Western Cape. The newest update of GGP Vacancies Department of Community Safety 2023 has bought excellent opportunities for all Government job Seekers. Recruiting members are accepting new applications for Legal Services Director Jobs in Mmabatho and many other postings. Candidates can very easily access them and the latest Jobs in South Africa through this portal.
Connect Us on our Joblisted Facebook Page for New Jobs notifications.
Updates of Western Cape Department of Community Safety Jobs 2023 | Government Vacancies
Western Cape Department of Community Safety Careers is looking for Qualified and Experienced Professionals to work in different positions. On this page, candidates will get all the detailed information on the latest Western Cape Department of Community Safety Vacancies in Western Cape. It will help the candidates to apply and get hired for the Western Cape Department of Community Safety Jobs. Recent Graduates and experienced candidates are called to Apply for the available WCDOCF Vacancies.
Current Opportunity in Western Cape Department of Community Safety
|Hiring Department:-||Western Cape Department of Community Safety Vacancies 2023 (WCDOCF Vacancies)|
|Hiring JobType:-||Legal Services Director Jobs and Various Others|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Cape Town|
|Regions:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng.|
|Salary Est:-||R 425000-524500/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||6 Feb 2023|
|Hiring Position:-||General Worker Jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Cape Town|
|Closing Date:-||4 Feb 2023|
- Medically fit
- Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too
- Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Clean criminal record
- Must have own reliable transport to and from work
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery used in cleaning
- Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
- Excellent organizational skills a must
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
- Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
- The Department of Health is hiring for an Legal Services Director, and the requirement you are looking for is mentioned on the official Recruitment portal. Follow the link shared below for more information.
How to Apply Online for the Community Safety Department Vacancies in Western Cape?
After matching the requirements, candidates are suggested to follow the instructions below to submit an online Application for the Western Cape DPSA Community Safety Vacancies.
- Scroll Down and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- A new career page with the latest updates on Current Western Cape Department of Community Safety Vacancies will appear.
- Browse the available Job Vacancies list and select the best one per your qualifications.
- Cross-check the requirements and download the Western Cape Department of Community Safety Online Job Application Form.
- Now, fill in the form by entering your basic details and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, please submit your application at the official page of the Western Cape Department of Community Safety Career or send it to their official Email ID.
Western Cape Department Of Community Safety Contact Details, Phone number & address, are shared below.
- Tel: 021 483 6949 – Fax: 021 483 6591
E-mail: [email protected]
Physical: M-60, M – floor, 15 Wale Street, Cape Town
Postal: PO Box 5346, Cape Town 8000