Production Manager Jobs in Durban – Stratogo Vacancies 2022
|Hiring Company:-||Stratogo Vacancies 2022|
Production Manager Vacancies
|Upcoming Jobs:-||Latest Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Durban|
|Location:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng.|
|Salary Est:-||R 165000-325000/- Yearly|
|Closing Date:-||September 28, 2022|
- 5 years production management experience
- Technical tertiary qualification in the field of Engineering or Operations Management
- High school certificate with good results in maths and one of the sciences (e.g. physics, biology, chemistry)
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 or similar with experience in ensuring a plant is prepared for external audits
- Competence with Visual Performance Management and Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Competence with the analytics and forecasting of production statistics
- Experience using quality methodologies (such as Six Sigma, Kaizen, TPS) would be advantageous
- Computer literate with good experience with spreadsheets.
- Fluent in English. Competence in Zulu would be advantageous.
- Excellent managerial skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, quality systems and standards.
- Skilled in using problem-solving methodologies (e.g. Non-Conformance Reporting, 8D, Ishikawa, 5 Why, Fault Tree Analysis, Failure Mode & Effect Analysis, Plan-Do-Check-Act)
- To be on standby at any point when production is running to aid in resolving issues beyond the capacity of the Production Supervisor on duty.