Manager Clinical Operations Vacancies in Johannesburg
Opening of iqvia Manager Clinical Operations Vacancies in Johannesburg 2022. iqvia Manager Clinical Operations Jobs Opportunities. Update of iqvia Jobs for Matriculants. Turn on Push Notifications for upcoming Updates of iqvia Johannesburg Vacancies.
iqvia Manager Clinical Operations Vacancies in Johannesburg 2022 Apply Instantly
Candidates are reminded that the application accepting process for iqvia Manager Clinical Operations Vacancies in Johannesburg has started. Individuals pursuing the required qualifications for iqvia Manager Clinical Operations Jobs in Johannesburg can apply for jobs through their official career website. Several opportunities are available on different posts for qualified individuals waiting for Transit Jobs without Matric. To confirm your position at iqvia Vacancies for Manager Clinical Operations , continue scrolling to know more about iqvia Johannesburg Jobs. Some other catalog of the Latest Jobs in South Africa has also been shared on this portal to find more government Jobs Opportunities.
Parent Page:-iqvia Vacancies 2022
iqvia Vacancies 2022- Manager Clinical Operations Jobs in Johannesburg
|Hiring Company:-||iqvia Vacancies 2022|
|Job Type:-||Manager Clinical Operations Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Location:-||Jobs in Johannesburg , Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng.|
|Salary Est:-||R 165000-325000/- Yearly|
|Closing Date:-||August 20, 2022|
Requirements for iqvia Manager Clinical Operations Vacancies:-
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written), and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and function effectively within a matrix team environment.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Prior global/multi region trial management experience is required.
- Prior proposal development and bid defense participation is preferred.
- Prior budget development and management experience is preferred.
- Prior experience in electronic data capture (EDC) is preferred.
- Prior site management experience is required.
- Prior project team leadership/management is required.
- Prior vendor management experience is preferred.
- Prior experience in a Clinical Research Organization (CRO) is preferred.
How to Apply Online for iqvia Manager Clinical Operations Vacancies in Johannesburg ?
Candidates pursuing the required qualifications for iqvia Manager Clinical Operations Jobs in Johannesburg can submit Online Applications by following the process mentioned below.
- Scroll down to the “Apply Now” button available below this page.
- It will help to redirect the candidates to the official portal of iqvia Career.
- Various iqvia Jobs openings and iqvia Manager Clinical Operations Vacancies in Johannesburg will appear.
- Check the best-suited iqvia Jobs in Johannesburg , depending on your educational background.
- Before downloading iqvia Manager Clinical Operations Job Application form, Cross-check all the requirements.
- Now, fill in the form by entering the basic details as instructed in the application.
- Finally, verify your application and submit it at the official iqvia Manager Clinical Operations Career Portal or share it on their official Email ID.