Business Intelligence Analyst Vacancies
Opening of iqvia Clinical Data Manager Vacancies in Johannesburg 2022. iqvia Clinical Data Manager Jobs Opportunities. Update of iqvia Jobs for Matriculants. Turn on Push Notifications for upcoming Updates of iqvia Johannesburg Vacancies.
iqvia Clinical Data Manager Vacancies in Johannesburg 2022 Apply Instantly
Candidates are reminded that the application accepting process for iqvia Clinical Data Manager Vacancies in Johannesburg has started. Individuals pursuing the required qualifications for iqvia Clinical Data Manager Jobs in Johannesburg can apply for jobs through their official career website. Several opportunities are available on different posts for qualified individuals waiting for Transit Jobs without Matric. To confirm your position at iqvia Vacancies for Clinical Data Manager , continue scrolling to know more about iqvia Johannesburg Jobs. Some other catalog of the Latest Jobs in South Africa has also been shared on this portal to find more government Jobs Opportunities.
Parent Page:-iqvia Vacancies 2022
iqvia Vacancies 2022- Clinical Data Manager Jobs in Johannesburg
|Hiring Company:-||iqvia Vacancies 2022|
|Job Type:-||Clinical Data Manager Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Location:-||Jobs in Johannesburg , Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng.|
|Salary Est:-||R 165000-325000/- Yearly|
|Closing Date:-||August 25, 2022|
Requirements for iqvia Clinical Data Manager Vacancies:-
- Team player with ability to learn new skills, tasks and technologies and teach others
- Ability to collaborate and strategize with both technical and clinical team members (CRAs, Safety, Biostatistics, etc)
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues to non-DM team members and Sponsor
- Ability to maintain positive and open relations with internal, sponsor, and vendor team members
- Ability to facilitate team meetings ensuring accurate attendees and take meeting minutes
- Ability to develop study-specific procedures
- Knowledge of clinical trials concepts
- Ability to create detailed DM project instructions and documents (CRF Completion Guidelines, Database design documents, edit check specifications, Data Review Plan, etc.)
- Proficiency with multiple clinical EDC systems (preferred systems are InForm and Rave)
- Proficiency with IQVIA Biotech SOPs, WPs
- Efficient with organizational skills to meet established timelines
- Organized and thorough with attention to details
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communications skills
- Effective interpersonal skills including ability to provide and accept constructive feedback
- Effective logical thinking ability regarding problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in computer applications and time management tools (e.g., MS Office
How to Apply Online for iqvia Clinical Data Manager Vacancies in Johannesburg ?
Candidates pursuing the required qualifications for iqvia Clinical Data Manager Jobs in Johannesburg can submit Online Applications by following the process mentioned below.
- Scroll down to the “Apply Now” button available below this page.
- It will help to redirect the candidates to the official portal of iqvia Career.
- Various iqvia Jobs openings and iqvia Clinical Data Manager Vacancies in Johannesburg will appear.
- Check the best-suited iqvia Jobs in Johannesburg , depending on your educational background.
- Before downloading iqvia Clinical Data Manager Job Application form, Cross-check all the requirements.
- Now, fill in the form by entering the basic details as instructed in the application.
- Finally, verify your application and submit it at the official iqvia Clinical Data Manager Career Portal or share it on their official Email ID.