Executive Head Jobs in Pretoria – HSRC Vacancies 2022
|Hiring Company:-||HSRC Vacancies 2022 (Human Science Research Council)|
|Job Type:-||Executive Head Vacancies|
|Upcoming Jobs:-||Latest Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Location:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng.|
|Salary Est:-||R 165000-325000/- Yearly|
|Closing Date:-||September 30, 2022|
- A Ph.D. degree in either the social sciences or humanities or a related field in a relevant subject pertinent to the study of Africa.
- An additional management qualification would be an added advantage.
- An academic leader with a strong record of published research not less than 30 publications of which several must be international peer-reviewed journal articles
- Ten years of senior research leadership and people and business management experience of which 5 years should be on the Director or equivalent level, i.e., at the Associate professor or Professor level.
- Extensive fundraising and large-scale research project management.
- Good networking skills and experience in working with senior policy makers;
- Research interests and experience in working on the study of Africa;
- A sound grounding and competencies in either quantitative and/or qualitative methodologies and proposal writing.
- A track record of experience in conducting large-scale comparative studies.
- Skills in design and management of large budgets, according to relevant financial, human, and statutory requirements.
- Intellectual and personal integrity, imagination, and drive.
- The ability to lead multidisciplinary research teams.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines; and
- Excellent computer literacy
- Fluency in more than one of the major languages spoken on the continent would be an additional commendation.