Economics Teacher Jobs in Johannesburg – Curro Vacancies 2022
|Hiring Company:-||Curro Vacancies 2022|
|Job Type:-||Economics Teacher Vacancies|
|Upcoming Jobs:-||Latest Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Location:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng.|
|Salary Est:-||R 165000-325000/- Yearly|
|Closing Date:-||January 1, 2023|
- Educator must have a teaching diploma/ degree for the relevant subjects.
- Minimum 3 years experience in teaching
- Passionate about people and Community Service activities
- Leadership experience within the High School environment
- Must be registered with SACE and have a valid SACE certificate.
- IEB experience is essential
- Must also be available for induction prior to commencement of duty.
- Must be technologically savvy and experience in hybrid teaching will be an added advantage.
- COVID19 Vaccination Certicate is essential
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades.
- Ability to coach or manage a sport or other extra-curricular activity an advantage
- A clear criminal record is essential.
- A willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School