Opening of Deloitte Assurance Services Vacancies in Cape Town 2022
Opening of Deloitte Assurance Services Vacancies in Cape Town 2022. Deloitte Assurance Services Jobs Opportunities. Update of Deloitte Jobs for Matriculants. Turn on Push Notifications for upcoming Updates of Deloitte Cape Town Vacancies.
Deloitte Assurance Services Vacancies in Cape Town 2022 Apply Instantly
Candidates are reminded that the application accepting process for Deloitte Assurance Services Vacancies in Cape Town has started. Individuals pursuing the required qualifications for Deloitte Assurance Services Jobs in Cape Town can apply for jobs through their official career website. Several opportunities are available on different posts for qualified individuals waiting for Transit Jobs without Matric. To confirm your position at Deloitte Vacancies for Assurance Services , continue scrolling to know more about Deloitte Cape Town Jobs. Some other catalog of the Latest Jobs in South Africa has also been shared on this portal to find more government Jobs Opportunities.
Parent Page:-Deloitte Vacancies 2022
Deloitte Vacancies 2022- Assurance Services Jobs in Cape Town
|Hiring Company:-||Deloitte Vacancies 2022|
|Job Type:-||Assurance Services Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Cape Town|
|Location:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng.|
|Salary Est:-||R 165000-325000/- Yearly|
Requirements for Deloitte Assurance Services Vacancies:-
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (LLB, B.Sc., BBA, B. Com, B.Eng, B.Tech.) in Law, Finance, Commerce, Psychology, Accounting, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field with a minimum of second class upper degree.
- A Master’s degree in Law, Finance, Project Management, Business Administration, Economics or related field from a reputable university will be an added advantage
- Membership of professional association (ACCA, ICAEW, ICA, CFA Institute) or certification as a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) will be an added advantage
- General Experience – At least 7 – 10 years professional experience in Planning, Managing and Executing Assurance Services, electronic discovery, investigations, law enforcement.
- Cognate experience in any of the following areas will be an added advantage:o Loan documentation and review
o Integrity due diligence
o Financial statement analysis
o Fraud investigation
o Forensic evidence collection, analysis and review
o Fraud risk assessment
o Anti-bribery and Corruption reviews etc.
• Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
• Multilingual skills (French, Chinese and Portuguese languages) may be an added advantage
How to Apply Online for Deloitte Assurance Services Vacancies in Cape Town?
Candidates pursuing the required qualifications for Deloitte Assurance Services Jobs in Cape Town can submit Online Applications by following the process mentioned below.
- Scroll down to the “Apply Now” button available below this page.
- It will help to redirect the candidates to the official portal of Deloitte Career.
- Various Deloitte Jobs openings and Deloitte Assurance Services Vacancies in Cape Town will appear.
- Check the best-suited Deloitte Jobs in Cape Town, depending on your educational background.
- Before downloading Deloitte Assurance Services Job Application form, Cross-check all the requirements.
- Now, fill in the form by entering the basic details as instructed in the application.
- Finally, verify your application and submit it at the official Deloitte Assurance Services Career Portal or share it on their official Email ID.