Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development Jobs 2023 Apply Now. Notifications of Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development Vacancies. Utilize the opportunities of Infrastructure Development Department Vacancies in Gauteng. Turn on the push notifications for More Upcoming DPSA Government Jobs in South Africa.
We will share an important update on the latest opportunities for Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development Vacancies in Gauteng. The newest update of GGP Vacancies Department of Infrastructure Development 2023 has bought excellent opportunities for all Government job Seekers. Recruiting members are accepting new applications for Chief Quantity Surveyor Jobs in Johannesburg and many other postings. Candidates can very easily access them and the latest Jobs in South Africa through this portal.
Connect Us on our Joblisted Facebook Page for New Jobs notifications.
Updates of Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development Jobs 2023 | Government Vacancies
Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development Careers is looking for Qualified and Experienced Professionals to work in different positions. On this page, candidates will get all the detailed information on the latest Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development Vacancies in Gauteng. It will help the candidates to apply and get hired for the Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development Jobs. Recent Graduates and experienced candidates are called to Apply for the available GPGDID Vacancies.
Current Opportunity in Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development
|Hiring Department:-||Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development Vacancies 2023 (GPGDID Vacancies)|
|Hiring JobType:-||Chief Quantity Surveyor Jobs and Various Others|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Regions:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng.|
|Salary Est:-||R 425000-524500/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||10 Feb 2023|
|Hiring Position:-||Engineer Production Jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Midrand|
|Closing Date:-||6 Feb 2023|
- Mechanically minded.
- Knowledge of problem solving technics.
- Basic menu driven main frame Computer literacy is essential
- Good leadership skills.
- Ability to interact in a team setting, able to adapt to constant changes.
- Self-motivated with good command of English (verbal and written )
- Be able to work as a supportive cross functional team member
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Able to function under pressure.
|Hiring Position:-||Chief Engineer Jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Midrand|
|Closing Date:-||6 Feb 2023|
- A Degree (NQF 7) in Engineering (B Eng/BSC Eng) or relevant qualification recognised by SAQA. A minimum of six years post qualification experience as a registered Professional Engineer. A valid Driver’s License. Compulsory registration with ECSA as a Professional Engineer. COMPETENCIES: Knowledge of Public Service Act of 1994 and Regulations of 2016. Government Immovable Asset Management Act of 2007. Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act of 1993 and Regulations. Labour Relations Act of 1995/Resolutions of Public Sector Bargaining Councils. Basic Conditions of Employment Act, 1997. Spatial Planning and Land Use Management Act, 2013. Provincial Infrastructure Delivery Management System. National Environmental Management Act, 1998 and related Protocols and Regulations. PFMA/DORA/Treasury Regulations, Practice Notes, Instructions, Circulars. Knowledge of Provincial/Departmental Supply Chain Management Policies. Construction Industry Development Board Act of 2000 and Regulations. Hazardous Substances Act 15 of 1973.Broad Based Black Empowerment Act of 2003.Knowledge of Engineering Profession Act of 2000. SKILLS: Strategic capability and leadership. Problem solving and analysis. Creativity, Financial management, Customer focus and responsiveness. Communication, Computer skills, People management, Planning and organising, Conflict management, Negotiation skills and Change management. ATTRIBUTES: Responsive, Credible, Flexible, Quality-oriented, Creative, Decision making and Team leadership.
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying or relevant qualification. A minimum of 6 years post qualification Quantity Surveyor experience required. A Compulsory registration with SACQSP as a Professional Quantity Surveyor. A valid driver’s license. COMPETENCIES: Knowledge of Public Service Act of 1994.Public Service Regulations, 2016.PFMA and Treasury Regulations. Provincial/Departmental SCM policies. Government Immovable Asset Management Act of 2007.National Building Standards Act of 1977 and Regulations. Occupational Health and Safety Act of 1993 and Regulations. Health Act, Regulations and Guidelines. Profession Act of 2000.National Building Standards Act of 1977, Regulations and Municipal Regulations. Programme and project management. Quantity surveying legal and operation compliance. Quantity Survey operational communication. Process knowledge and skills. Maintenance knowledge and skills. Mobile equipment operating skills. Research and development. Computer-aided engineering applications SKILLS- Problem solving and analysis, financial management, Communication, Computer skills, Negotiation skills.
How to Apply Online for the Infrastructure Development Department Vacancies in Gauteng?
After matching the requirements, candidates are suggested to follow the instructions below to submit an online Application for the Gauteng DPSA Infrastructure Development Vacancies.
- Scroll Down and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- A new career page with the latest updates on Current Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development Vacancies will appear.
- Browse the available Job Vacancies list and select the best one per your qualifications.
- Cross-check the requirements and download the Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development Online Job Application Form.
- Now, fill in the form by entering your basic details and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, please submit your application at the official page of the Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development Career or send it to their official Email ID.
Gauteng Department Of Infrastructure Development Contact Details, Phone number & address, are shared below.
- Physical: Corner House Building, Sauer and Commissioner Street
Postal: Private Bag X 8, Marshalltown 2017
Tel: +27 11 355 5000
Fax: +27 11 355 5012