Gauteng Department of Education Jobs 2023 Apply Now. Notifications of Gauteng Department of Education Vacancies. Utilize the opportunities of Education Department Vacancies in Gauteng. Turn on the push notifications for More Upcoming DPSA Government Jobs in South Africa.
We will share an important update on the latest opportunities for Gauteng Department of Education Vacancies in Gauteng. The newest update of GGP Vacancies Department of Education 2023 has bought excellent opportunities for all Government job Seekers. Recruiting members are accepting new applications for Assistant Director Jobs in Johannesburg and many other postings. Candidates can very easily access them and the latest Jobs in South Africa through this portal.
Connect Us on our Joblisted Facebook Page for New Jobs notifications.
Updates of Gauteng Department of Education Jobs 2023 | Government Vacancies
Gauteng Department of Education Careers is looking for Qualified and Experienced Professionals to work in different positions. On this page, candidates will get all the detailed information on the latest Gauteng Department of Education Vacancies in Gauteng. It will help the candidates to apply and get hired for the Gauteng Department of Education Jobs. Recent Graduates and experienced candidates are called to Apply for the available GPGDOE Vacancies.
Current Opportunity in Gauteng Department of Education
|Hiring Department:-||Gauteng Department of Education Vacancies 2023 (GPGDOE Vacancies)|
|Hiring JobType:-||Assistant Director Jobs and Various Others|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Regions:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng.|
|Salary Est:-||R 425000-524500/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||5 Feb 2023|
|Hiring Position:-||Food Service Assistant Jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Closing Date:-||10 Feb 2023|
- Requirements: • Food service experience • Understanding of catering and food safety • Good team working skills • Ability to multi task • Excellent customer service skills • Be responsible and fulfil duties with minimal supervision • Pay close attention to details • Be organized • Confidentiality is a must Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: • Good human relation skills and time management • Ability to follow oral directions or written • Ability to work independently
- The Department of Education is hiring for an Assistant Director, and the requirement you are looking for is mentioned on the official Recruitment portal. Follow the link shared below for more information.
How to Apply Online for the Education Department Vacancies in Gauteng?
After matching the requirements, candidates are suggested to follow the instructions below to submit an online Application for the Gauteng DPSA Education Vacancies.
- Scroll Down and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- A new career page with the latest updates on Current Gauteng Department of Education Vacancies will appear.
- Browse the available Job Vacancies list and select the best one per your qualifications.
- Cross-check the requirements and download the Gauteng Department of Education Online Job Application Form.
- Now, fill in the form by entering your basic details and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, please submit your application at the official page of the Gauteng Department of Education Career or send it to their official Email ID.
Gauteng Department Of Education Contact Details, Phone number & address, are shared below.
- Physical: 111 Commissioner Street, Johannesburg, 2001
Postal: P.0.Box 7710, Johannesburg, 2000
Switchboard: (011) 355 0000 – Call Centre: (011) 355 0966/0559/0198/0600 – Toll Free number: 0800 000 789
Email: [email protected]