Durban University of Technology Jobs 2022 Apply Now. Get Updates on Durban University of Technology Vacancies. Upcoming Jobs at Durban University of Technology Career. Turn on push notifications for more updates on Government Jobs Openings.
The Durban University of Technology Jobs in Gauteng are now available for freshers exploring new opportunities. With different positions of DUT Vacancies, it’s an excellent time for job seekers to go ahead in their career fields. Various advertisement has revealed that the Durban University of Technology Career is experiencing a period of high recruitment. Applications are being accepted for Multiple Health Sciences Director Jobs seats in Mthatha and other posts. Freshers can also look at updates on the latest Jobs and releases of Government Vacancies on this portal.
Durban University of Technology Jobs 2022 Apply Online | Government Jobs
The Durban University of Technology career is ready to release many DUT Vacancies in South Africa in the next few weeks. There are many Durban University of Technology Job Openings on offer at the positions of entry-level to manager ranks. Candidates interested in working here are suggested to rapidly submit online applications for Jobs at Durban University of Technology Career. To find out more about available DUT Vacancies in Gauteng, check the below sections.
Current Opportunity in Durban University of Technology
|Hiring Department:-||Durban University of Technology Vacancies 2022 (DUT Vacancies)|
|Hiring JobType:-||Organisational Development Jobs and Various Others|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Durban|
|Regions:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Mthatha , North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng.|
|Salary Est:-||R 425000-524500/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||21 November 2022|
• NQF Level 9 in Human Resources Management OR Industrial Psychology, OR related field.
• Registration with the SA Board for Personnel Practice or any other relevant and recognized body
• 6 to 10 years’ experience in human resource management including workforce planning, assessment,
talent management, employee retention, training and development, change management and
organisational development across all levels of an organisation
• 5 years – Experience in managing OD, talent management, skills and leadership development at a senior
• 5 years – Experience in change management planning and implementation at a senior level
• 5 years – Experience in operating HR systems and high technological savvy
• Demonstrated ability to align organisational structures and competencies to strategic business
objectives Experience in managing strategic change projects across an entire organisation
• Experience in talent and succession management at senior management level
• Knowledge of learning and development models
• Proficiency in the strategic skills development drivers and legislation
• Knowledge of Human Resources Systems
• Proficient in MS office
How to Submit Online Applications for Durban University of Technology Vacancies?
Candidates with suitable qualifications for DUT Jobs can submit their online application by following the process mentioned below.
- Scroll Down and press the “Apply Now” Button available below this webpage.
- After your click, a small process will take palace that will open the official website of the Durban University of Technology Career.
- The page contains all the latest openings of Durban University of Technology Vacancies.
- Browse the list of the available Durban University of Technology Jobs and cross-check your qualifications.
- Now download the online Job Application Form and fill in all the details by attaching the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, please review your application and submit it to the official page of DUT Career or at their official Email ID.