CTICC Jobs Notifications 2022 South Africa: Apply online for Instant Hiring. Latest CTICC Recruitment Update. Releases of Cape Town International Convention Centre Vacancies 2022. Turn on the push notifications for upcoming Government Jobs in Cape Town.
Authorities have significantly updated CTICC Jobs Notification, creating a big hype among the Job Seekers. CTICC Career has announced various Cape Town International Convention Centre Vacancies in Cape Town in different departments. If interested in any available CTICC Posts, continue scrolling for further information. Visitors can also access other latest Jobs and apply for Government Vacancies through this portal.
Apply Online CTICC Vacancies South Africa 2022 | CTICC Government Vacancies
CTICC Career is currently recruiting talented and dedicated individuals for various ranks. Opportunities at this department are also available for the candidates looking for CTICC Jobs without Matric. The CTICC Vacancies runs online for the process of accepting the applications of Freshers. All the Job seekers interested in CTICC Jobs in Cape Town are suggested to apply soon because CTICC vacancies 2022 closing date is approaching fast. Candidates can also check their qualifications for various available posts at CTICC by visiting the official career page.
Current Opportunity in Cape Town International Convention Centre
|Hiring Department:-||Cape Town International Convention Centre Vacancies 2022 (CTICC Vacancies)|
|Hiring JobType:-||Finance Administrator Assistant Jobs and Various Others|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Cape Town|
|Regions:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng.|
|Salary Est:-||R 425000-524500/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||September 13, 2022|
Job Type & Location
|Food & Beverage Administrator Jobs in Cape Town – CTICC Vacancies 2022||September 13, 2022|
|Assistant Food & Beverage Controller Jobs in Cape Town – CTICC Vacancies 2022||September 13, 2022|
|Chef de Partie Jobs in Cape Town – CTICC Vacancies 2022||September 13, 2022|
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- National Diploma in Finance (NQF Level 6)
- 3 years’ experience preferably in inventory and stock management in the Hospitality and or Food and Beverage industries
How to submit an Online Application for CTICC 2022?
After matching all the requirements for CTICC Jobs, follow the instructions below to submit your online applications.
- Click on The “Apply Now” Button available below this webpage.
- After clicking, a new page of CTICC Career containing all the current openings of CTICC Vacancies in Cape Town will appear.
- Browse the available CTICC Job lists and read their requirements.
- After matching your qualifications, download the online Application for CTICC 2022.
- Now, fill in the Application and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, please submit your applications at the official website or send them to the CTICC Email address for Application.