AON Data Reporting Analyst Jobs in Singapore 2021:- The latest jobs update on AON vacancies was released by the officials. AON jobs are currently available for people who are in search of employment in Singapore. All the relevant details regarding the latest update of jobs in AON are shared further below, including job title/role, location, salary, and requirements. So, continue reading this till last to overcome all your queries.
The latest job released by AON recruitment is Data Reporting Analyst Jobs to fulfill their requirements for this job position. This is the most favorable time for job seekers who are in search of 9 to 5 work. Visitors can also check for Singapore Government jobs here in different government And their collaboration departments jobs.
Jobs in AON careers are being released at regular intervals. As per requirement, functionaries are being hired for various job positions at different locations. Currently, AON is hiring employees for full-time jobs in Singapore. Interested job seekers can apply for AON Singapore jobs according to their degree of education. Users can also access the list of several other Singapore Jobs from this website.
AON career is an excellent choice for them, and according to their potential, they will get many opportunities for promotion, high wages, and many other benefits. You can also check some of the High-paying jobs in Singapore.
AON Data Reporting Analyst Jobs in Downtown 2021 | AON Jobs in Singapore
AON employment offers jobs for professionals as well as non-professional. Data Reporting Analyst vacancies are the Biggest opportunity for all those people who are looking for Part-time jobs. Now take a look at the requirements and process to apply for AON jobs at the Data Reporting Analyst job post. The eligibility criteria and process to apply for Data Reporting Analyst jobs in Downtown are discussed below on this page.
Developing a career in such a worldwide company like AON is the dream of many youths. The company offers a lot of benefits and advantages to its functionaries. Vacancies are being released on AON for various job positions at different locations according to their requirements.
|Hiring Department:-||AON Jobs 2021|
|Job Type:-||Data Reporting Analyst Jobs|
|Salary Est:-||SGD 5100- 6500/- Monthly|
|Last Date (If available):-||31-10-2021|
Currently, here we have shared the details of Data Reporting Analyst jobs in Singapore straightforwardly. Users can access the other AON vacancies of different job roles at this website. Youths willing to apply for AON jobs for Data Reporting Analyst vacancies should be eligible for the following requirements.
- BS or MS degree in actuarial science, mathematics, computer science or other related field
- Coursework or related certifications in data science, statistics or machine learning is a plus
- 2-5 years of experience in the health and benefits ecosystem at a data warehouse, consulting firm, health insurance carrier or health analytics team
- Experience working with large health claims datasets
- Strong working knowledge writing SQL queries and scripting languages (e.g. R, Python, ggplot2)
- Strong presentation and communication skills and ability to convey technical analyses and information in a clear and concise manner to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Experience building and designing creative and scalable solutions and dashboards in data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, and vendor-specific data warehouse reporting systems)
- Experience in data cleansing, exploratory analysis and predictive analytics
- Good applied statistics skills such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Understand the importance of performance and able to implement best practices in ensuring performance and maintainability for data-centric projects
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum and Continuous Delivery practices is desirable
- Quick and eager student of new technologies as and when they are needed
Note:- Cross-check all the requirements mentioned earlier once from the official career page to avoid any misleads.
How to apply for AON jobs for Data Reporting Analyst jobs Vacancies?
If the above requirements match your qualification, you can apply for Data Reporting Analyst vacancies by following some simple steps discussed below:-
- Click the apply now button available below, which redirects you to the official website of AON career.
- Numerous job vacancies will appear on the screen for different job positions to varying branches of AON. (Here, the team of Joblisted has shared the process to apply for Data Reporting Analyst jobs only).
- Now select Data Reporting Analyst jobs in Downtown and click on it.
- By clicking, a form will appear; kindly fill the form with 100% correct information.
- Please submit the form online or on their official email id of AON recruitment with the attachment of qualifications documents.
After two or three weeks, you will be notified through message or call if you get elected. After all, kindly follow their instructions to start your first day in such an excellent company.
Disclaimer:- The above post is shared on behalf of the respected company only for educational purposes and to create awareness regarding job vacancies. If any of the related departments/companies have an issue with this post, they can contact us through [email protected], and the team will surely delete the post.